Option to finance a Solar power plant
Option to finance a Solar power plant
Can you imagine never having to pay utility bills again? Or autonomously generate the electricity your business consumes? This possibility is completely real with the help of Solar electrical systems which convert sunlight into electricity through photovoltaics. Solar energy is becoming more affordable and the investment in building a 30 kWp Solar facility costs between € 25,000 and € 30,000.
If you need additional financial resources we will provide you with full assistance, recommending you stable and reliable financial institutions (banking and non-banking) with which we have been cooperating. In general, if your investment capital does not meet the required investment for your project you are required to have a minimum deductible of 20% as own financial participation.
Financing of a Solar installation Project
For those of you who do not have enough funds but want to build a Solar power plant we offer the best solutions for financial assistance and up to 80% coverage of the investment amount.
- Financing through Banking institutions:
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Financial support and on average about 80 - 90% coverage of the investment
- Financing through non-banking institutions:
- Higher interest rates on loans
- Financial support and on average about 70 - 80% coverage of the investment
The loan repayment period is between 4 and 7 years.
Interest rates on loans can vary, depending on different components such as the conditions offered by different financial institutions, the amount of deductible etc.
Financing for the business from BDB - green energy projects
Green energy financing
The Bulgarian Development Bank offers support and a solution to the problems with the high prices of the electricity concerning Bulgarian business. In response to the measures, set by the European Commission in the "Green Deal", more and more companies and investors are turning to solar energy. BDB responds to the increased interest in solar systems and offers funding of up to 95% of the project value.Each company can install a photovoltaic plant with a capacity of up to 1MW/p for its needs, taking advantage of extremely favorable and feasible conditions:
- Financing for micro, small and medium enterprises
- Up to 95% of the value of the power plants available
- Low interest rate - from 2% to 4%
- Minimum deductible
- Repayment period - up to 15 years
About 25% of the world's greenhouse gas emissions come from electricity generated. That is why BDB actively supports the transition of our native economy to Green-such as solar energy. More and more responsible and decisive action is being sought to increase the overall share of renewable environmentally friendly energy sources in order to reduce the carbon footprint. There are several basic requirements that a Business must comply with in order to benefit from the proposed financing:
- The land on which the photovoltaic plant will be built should be categorized which allows its use for such a purpose;
- To have an Approval report on the construction of the solar facility, issued by the relevant authority;
- To present a contract for the purchase of electricity produced and signed by ERP or other private company;
- To have a ready Project for the construction of the photovoltaic facility;
- To present a valid Offer from the component supplier with a 10-year warranty period of the components;
- To present a Preliminary contract for monitoring and maintenance of the plant / the Offer should be made by respective construction contractor;
- To outline the estimated cash flow for the term of the requested financing.
Didn't find an answer?
Do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation! We will be happy to answer you as soon as possible!